Thursday, February 16, 2006

Introduction

About me

I'm Tim Drage, one half of notorious LEGO movie-makers Spite Your Face Productions, and founder of electronic/noise/weirdness band Cementimental

I live in London and am currently looking for a job in animation or postproduction.

Thought it was time I got a drawing blog, mainly as a way to get me actually drawing stuff again!

That strategy isn't going too well so far I have to admit... :) In the meantime here are some old drawings:

Intentionally generic toy characters done for an advert pitch:

- overtly cute bunny


- deliberately retarded Masters of the Universe-esque action figure




Doodles done by scribbling then drawing over what the scribble resembles:




Right, I'll try and do some NEW stuff sooon!

1 comment:

Dan Startup said...

this is cool! what did you draw it on.